Face-to-Face Starts 9/9
9/1/2020 7:51 pm
PLEASE NOTE: The details on this page are subject to change as directives are provided by governing authorities and/or health officials or as public health conditions change. Check back for updated, accurate information.
Students and teachers will attend class in-person, five days a week, with additional safety measures in alignment with state and federal guidelines and recommendations. In this setting, teachers will provide face-to-face instruction, learning resources and support utilizing Google Classroom.
Face-to-Face Learning Overview
- Teachers will plan instruction that is easily transferable from face-to-face to remote in the event of a temporary school closure due to COVID spread.
- Students who attend face-to-face instruction will be scheduled into the courses they selected last spring during course selection.
- All courses will be offered in both settings.
- Social distancing requirements will be implemented to the greatest degree possible.
- District-directed and campus-designed safety procedures will be implemented.
- All staff and students will receive training on safety and health protocols consistent with TEA, the District and CDC guidance in the areas of:
- Health screenings and use of personal protective equipment
- Classroom and campus social-distancing including the plans for the design and layout of classrooms, grouping of students, use of common areas such as bathrooms, water fountains, lockers, clinics, playgrounds, cafeterias, gyms, library, art room, music room, etc., as well as classroom transitions and use of hallways
- Reducing touch points and increased cleaning
- Cleaning and disinfecting of classrooms and other areas
- Arrival and dismissal procedures
- Campus visitor policies and school events
Become a member
Benefits of PTA membership are many, including access to our online directory. Find out more
Be in the know-
Subscribe to CALENDAR today!
Volunteers of the Month
Looking forward to the 2020-2021 Volunteers of the Month!
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Follow Haun Elementary's Facebook and Twitter!
Keep connected with Principal Smith and VP Karl during these uncertain times.
Membership Toolkit APP
Download today and access forms, calendar, directory On-the-GO!
Knowing Haun Elementary school policies (including birthdays, absences, car pool, etc) makes it much easier to navigate the school year. Read on to find out more
We are always so happy to welcome new students to our school! We've compiled some helpful links to help you get to know our school and PTA. More Information
Thank you to our community sponsors!
(click on logos for links to their website)
Consider donating today!