Fire Prevention Poster 2020
10/15/2020 5:31 pm
FIRE PREVENTION POSTER CONTEST 2020
Due to COVID 19, all posters will need to be photographed by the student and submitted electronically.
Carefully read all information and rules listed below. All entries must conform to these rules to qualify.
- This contest is open to all students in grades Pre-K through 12 enrolled in any school (public, private, parochial, etc.) or home schooled.
- Posters will be judged based on the following divisions:
- Kindergarten Division – Grades Pre-K, K
- Primary Division – Grades 1, 2
- Intermediate Division – Grades 3, 4
- Middle Division – Grades 5, 6
- Junior High Division – Grades 7, 8
- High School Division – Grades 9-12
- Poster must be original and may be on any phase of fire prevention and /or fire safety. Do consider this year's theme: Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen!
- Only individual work by students and only one entry per student will be accepted.
- All posters must be submitted digitally in jpeg or png format.
- Posters must conform to the following description:
- Size of poster: 14 inches by 22 inches (Please measure poster.) This is typically ½ of a regular size piece of poster board.
- No objects over 1/2 inch in height to be placed on poster board.
- Any art medium including painted, crayons or markers, cut outs, chalks, pencils, computer graphics, or pen and ink work mounted on poster board may be used.
- Do NOT use live matches or glass on posters.
- Take a picture of the poster and save the image as a jpeg or png. Be sure to check the photo to ensure excellent quality.
- View the video How to Submit my Poster for help with this process and the Tips for Photographing Artwork resource
- Use this link to access the 2020 Fire Prevention Poster Contest Submission form.
- Complete and submit the 2020 Fire Prevention Poster Contest Submission form.
- The completed form must be submitted no later than October 12, 2020 at 11:59 pm. No late posters will be judged.
Campus winners will be notified by the campus poster coordinator. Students will be notified by the Plano Fire Department if their posters are selected in the citywide contest for recognition. An awards Ceremony for City contest winners will be held on October 30th.
All questions about this contest should be directed to your campus Fire Prevention Poster Contest coordinator, Coach Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a member
Benefits of PTA membership are many, including access to our online directory. Find out more
Be in the know-
Subscribe to CALENDAR today!
Volunteers of the Month
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Follow Haun Elementary's Facebook and Twitter!
Keep connected with Principal Smith and VP Karl during these uncertain times.
Membership Toolkit APP
Download today and access forms, calendar, directory On-the-GO!
Knowing Haun Elementary school policies (including birthdays, absences, car pool, etc) makes it much easier to navigate the school year. Read on to find out more
We are always so happy to welcome new students to our school! We've compiled some helpful links to help you get to know our school and PTA. More Information
Thank you to our community sponsors!
Consider donating today!