Welcome to the Haun PTA Website!
Here you can get up-to-date news on events and activities, receive bi-monthly newsletters about school happenings, find out volunteer information and opportunities, access our online directory to connect with other parents, purchase Spirit Wear, yearbooks and more.
PTA BACK TO SCHOOL KICK-OFF FOR 2022-2023 IS HERE!
7/1/2022 12:05 am
It's time to get ready for the new school year. Follow these simple steps and your family will be ready for all the back to school fun next month!
1) Click HERE to become a PTA Member and have access to our member directory, bi-monthly newsletters and exclusive merchandise discounts throughout the year. (Teachers and Staff, click HERE to register as a PTA Member).
2) Click HERE to sign-up for volunteer opportunities in your child's classroom and other school wide events.
3) Click HERE to complete your PISD Volunteer Background Check (needs to be completed every school year). System opens up on July 7th.
4) Click HERE to purchase new Spirit Wear collection. Your child can wear to school every Friday to show their Husky school spirit! Purchase before July 22nd and your purchase will be tax free.
Other Friendly Reminders:
* PISD Student Annual Registration begins on July 20th in your Parent Portal. You must register your child every year even if you are returning to the same school. Click HERE to register.
* PASAR After School Care Registration begins on July 11th at 8am. Limited spaces available on each school campus. Click HERE to register.
New Spirit Wear Collection 2022-2023 Now Available
7/1/2022 12:04 am
Order your new Spirit Wear by July 22nd and pay NO sales tax! You can have it before school starts and pick-up your order at Welcome Back Husky Night on August 4th!
Get ready for the new school year with cool new Haun spirit wear! Every Friday is Spirit Day and students can wear their spirit wear to show their Husky pride!Read More
PTA Executive Board 2022-2023
5/1/2022 12:00 am
Congratulations to our newly elected PTA Executive Board for the 2022-2023 school year!
We still need to fill a few more positions on our PTA Board for next year. Most needed positions are:
- 3rd Grade Level Coordinator
- Arts in Education (Reflections) Chair
- Environmental Awareness & Healthy Lifestyles Chair
- Men-Are-Really-Super (MARS) / Dad's Club Chair
You can email President@haunpta.org to get more information on any of the vacant positions.Read More
Become a member
Benefits of PTA membership are many, including access to our online directory. FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Be in the know-
Subscribe to CALENDAR today!
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Follow Haun Elementary's Facebook and Twitter!
Keep connected with Principal Denise Lohmiller and AP Jennifer McCarty for all the latest school updates.
Knowing Haun Elementary school policies (including birthdays, absences, car pool, etc) makes it much easier to navigate the school year. Read on to find out more.
We are always so happy to welcome new students to our school! We've compiled some helpful links to help you get to know our school and PTA. More Information.
2021-2022 Donations and Fundraisers
Thank you Huskies for your continual support for our Haun PTA to help make all the school events and special programs possible! We met our fundraising goal this past year!
Stay tuned for upcoming fundraisers for the new school year.
The Haun PTA is always accepting donations throughout the year. Click below button to donate TODAY!
PTA AWARDS 2021-2022
Upcoming Fundraising Event
Stay tuned for fundraising events for the upcoming school year!
Supporting Haun via Corporate Sponsors:
Kroger Charity #: JY924
Amazon Charity Code:
Haun Elementary PTA
Scan BOX TOPS code via their APP from your receipt!
World Wear Bin
Located in the back parking lot of the school.
We NEED your photos!
Please help us take pics of your kids and send them our way.
There are 2 ways to upload:
1. Phone APP: Download and create an account (Balfour Image Share)
Balfour Android App
Balfour Apple App
** Haun's Balfour Project number is: 208591
2. Computer browser:
Go to images.balfour.com and either create your account, or put in your information created from your Image Share app. Follow the directions to upload!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org