PTA Vision, Mission, and Purpose
Making every child’s potential a reality.
- A powerful voice for all children,
- A relevant resource for families and communities, and
- A strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship;
- To raise the standards of home life;
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth;
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth;
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
Become a member
Benefits of PTA membership are many, including access to our online directory. Find out more
Be in the know-
Subscribe to CALENDAR today!
Volunteers of the Month
Jennifer Dungan and Melanie Davis
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Follow Haun Elementary's Facebook and Twitter!
Keep connected with Principal Smith and VP Karl during these uncertain times.
Membership Toolkit APP
Download today and access forms, calendar, directory On-the-GO!
Knowing Haun Elementary school policies (including birthdays, absences, car pool, etc) makes it much easier to navigate the school year. Read on to find out more
We are always so happy to welcome new students to our school! We've compiled some helpful links to help you get to know our school and PTA. More Information
2020-2021 Donations and Fundraisers
Thank Haun Huskies!
Oct 16-Nov 16.
Our annual fall fundraiser raised a total of $8210!!
The Haun PTA gave away five $25 Giftcards and 3 Yearbooks.
See who the WINNERS are Here.
The 2nd Grade won the Grade Level Participation award with 32 Families!
(This campaign with all its incentives is over. However, you can still donate to the Haun PTA using the link below)
Spring "In-N-Out" Fundraiser
Thank you Huskies for supporting the Haun PTA and helping us raise $1713.50 for our schools and special programs!
The Haun PTA is always accepting donations throughout the year. Donate, click on button below.