New Student Information
- Check out our School Supplies List for your child's grade level. During the summer each year, you can purchase these supplies through this website. Otherwise, the list will help you purchase what your child needs on your own.
- Create an account to access information on this website as well as receive the e-Bark Newsletter. You do not have to be a member of PTA to register and doing so allows you to volunteer for school events and make purchases for items such as spirit wear and yearbooks.
- Join Haun PTA to stay involved and connected with other parents at the school.
- Fill out the district's Background Check in order to volunteer for school events. All caregivers must fill out this form to volunteer at the school.
- Contact the VP of Membership if you need any additional PTA information.
- Check out the school district's New to Plano? webpage.
Become a member
Benefits of PTA membership are many, including access to our online directory. FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Be in the know-
Subscribe to CALENDAR today!
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Follow Haun Elementary's Facebook and Twitter!
Keep connected with Principal Denise Lohmiller and AP Jennifer McCarty for all the latest school updates.
Knowing Haun Elementary school policies (including birthdays, absences, car pool, etc) makes it much easier to navigate the school year. Read on to find out more.
We are always so happy to welcome new students to our school! We've compiled some helpful links to help you get to know our school and PTA. More Information.
2021-2022 Donations and Fundraisers
Thank you Huskies for your continual support for our Haun PTA to help make all the school events and special programs possible! We met our fundraising goal this past year!
Stay tuned for upcoming fundraisers for the new school year.
The Haun PTA is always accepting donations throughout the year. Click below button to donate TODAY!
PTA AWARDS 2021-2022