Our Haun PTA Members Matter!
Join PTA TODAY!
PTA’s Mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
What is the PTA?
The main role of the PTA is to build a strong working relationship among parents, teacher and schools in support of students. We invite you to join the Haun Parent Teacher Association (PTA) as we proudly continue our role of enriching the educational experience for our students to their highest ability and potential.
Together we can help our children to be successful!
Why join the PTA?
- Kids are more successful when parents are involved at their school
- Get Connected at Haun and see what is happening
- Be a Role Model to all children and show them their education is important
- Network with other parents and teachers to share ideas to better the school
- PTA provides an effective way to implement changes at the school, statewide and nationally
- Discounts and Perks that your family can use all year long
What does the PTA do?
PTA funds and supports the following plus so much more:
- Welcome Back Haun Huskies Night
- Field Trips
- Agendas for every student
- Student programs and assemblies
- Recess equipment (new soccer goals in 2018)
- Trees planted in backyard
- Book Fair
- Field Day
- After School Programs
- Cultural Diversity Awareness Week
- 3 class parties during the year (Holiday, Friendship and End of Year)
- Teacher Grants (items for classrooms)
- Teacher Appreciation Week
When you join the PTA, you . . .
- Have a legislative voice supporting our children’s interests – Every Child One Voice!
- Become involved in your child’s education
- Can attend membership meetings throughout the year
- Support programs, teacher educational requests and so much more
- Get valuable information on what is happening at Haun
- You can access the Haun Elementary School Directory online for that academic year
Special Discount and Perks with your PTA Membership, including:
- 1-800 Flowers
- Six Flags
- Texas Rangers Tickets
- Budget, Avis, Hertz and Enterprise Rental Cars
- Great Wolf Lodge
And many more that can be found at: https://www.txpta.org/member-perks
Joining PTA Does Not Commit You To Help Out
By joining the PTA, it simply makes you an advocate for your child. You do not have to volunteer or go to PTA meetings. But, remember you are definitely welcome!
The PTA Welcomes Volunteers and appreciates as little or as much time as you have to offer
PTA IS FOR EVERYONE – SIGN UP NOW!
Have questions? Contact email@example.com
Become a member
Benefits of PTA membership are many, including access to our online directory. FIND OUT MORE HERE!
Be in the know-
Subscribe to CALENDAR today!
- Thursday, March 30
- Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 4
- Wednesday, April 5
- Thursday, April 6
- Friday, April 7
January 2023 - PTA Board Members of the Month
Melanie Davis & Marcy Lyon
2021-2022: PTA Lifetime Member Awards
Diane Ngu & Beth Raines
2021-2022: Volunteers of the Year
Beth Raines, Jasmine Cha, Melanie Davis & Eric Murer
Find us on Facebook and Instagram
Follow Haun Elementary's Facebook and Twitter!
Keep connected with Principal Denise Lohmiller and AP Jennifer McCarty for all the latest school updates.
Knowing Haun Elementary school policies (including birthdays, absences, car pool, etc) makes it much easier to navigate the school year. Read on to find out more.
We are always so happy to welcome new students to our school! We've compiled some helpful links to help you get to know our school and PTA. More Information.
School Supply List 2022-2023
Contact Haun CTA for Chromebook Issues
PISD Home Page
PISD Parent Portal
PISD Online Payment
PISD Volunteer Application
2021-2022 Donations and Fundraisers
Thank you Huskies for your continual support for our Haun PTA to help make all the school events and special programs possible! We met our fundraising goal this past year!
Stay tuned for upcoming fundraisers for the new school year.
The Haun PTA is always accepting donations throughout the year. Click below button to donate TODAY!
PTA AWARDS 2021-2022