Haun Scholarship Program
Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Any graduating senior enrolled in Plano ISD who attended Haun Elementary School.
- Student enrolling in an accredited undergraduate degree program at an accredited college or university or vocational school for the 2019-2020 academic year (minimum of 12 credit hours per semester).
Selection Based On:
- Financial Need
- Completed application found here.
- Member or guardian is a member of the Haun PTA (join here)
- A one-page summary regarding your aspirations and goals, including reasons why you desire this scholarship.
- A list of your school and community activities and honors, volunteer work, employment or other extracurricular activities.
- A copy of your high school transcript.
- Letters of recommendations from three adults in the community (not relatives) and indicate their relationship to you (teacher, neighbor, coach, spiritual advisor, employer, etc…).
Please return required documents, Postmarked by March 15, 2019, to:
Haun PTA Scholarship
c/o: Bettye Haun Elementary
4500 Qunicy Lane
Plano, Tx 75024
SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENT FOR THE HAUN PTA SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND HONORED AT THE HAUN SENIOR REUNION IN MAY.
Texas PTA Scholarships are also available:
With $25,000* available each year, Texas PTA awards $1000 to eligible high school seniors and up to $500 scholarships to eligible faculty members.
Visit the Texas PTA online to view guidelines and to get started.
All applications for the Texas PTA Scholarships are due by December 1, 2018.
*Cumulative scholarship amount awarded to selected graduating high school seniors and faculty.