Field Day 2018-19
Field Day is an all day outdoor event for the entire school! Students play games, get wet, and have fun.
Here's a sneak peek at what Field Day is all about...
What Your Kids Need
- Wear sneakers, preferably old ones (no sandals, flip flops, or crocs)
- Bring a towel
- Pack a change of clothes (& a bag to put wet clothes in)
- Apply sunscreen before school
- Bring a bottle of water with your child’s name on it
- Wear the Field Day t-shirt for your grade. If you don’t have one, wear Haun Spirit wear or last year's Field Day t-shirt.
- Bring a sack lunch (lunch will also be available for purchase in the cafeteria - but keep in mind that students will all be be eating at the same time!)
- Do NOT wear a bathing suit!
- Please label everything!!! Towels, t-shirts, water bottles, hats . . .
Sign Up Today
This full-day outdoor event is one that the kids cherish, and they love to see their parents there! This is a great event for Dads to get involved!
- SHIFTS: Sign up for the morning shift, the afternoon shift or - for ultimate fun - for BOTH shifts.
- LUNCH: All volunteers who are there for BOTH shifts will be treated to lunch at 11:00 am.
- KINDERGARTEN & FIRST GRADE: This grade level will NOT be participating in the afternoon shift but will be participating in the morning. If you have a child in this grade and want to volunteer with them, please sign up for the morning shift.
- RAIN DATE: The rain date will be determined.
- VOLUNTEER SHIRTS: The volunteer color this year is TBD. Field Day shirts are typically designed and sold each year.
Please direct any questions to the Field Day Coordinators.